This list is current as of December 9th, 2018.
- Mustard – Methimazole (oral) .3
- PTL – Fluoxetine (in food) .75
- Diamonds – Methimazole (1/2 Tablet) (administered in Pate Food)
- Stitch – Methimazole (1/2 Tablet) (administered in Pate Food)
- Hex – Tobramycin (1 drop in each eye)
- Kitten – ID kibble make sure his bowl is full
- Vera – Gabapentin (oral) .1
- Hex – Gabapentin (oral) .4
- ET – Fortiflora (mix half a packet in a good quantity of food for her)
- Vera – Cosequin/in food
- Hex – Cosequin/in food
- Stitch and ET – Regular food for weight control
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SHREDS CANNED FOOD WHEN ADMINISTERING MEDICINE IN FOOD.