This list is current as of September 14th, 2018.
- Mustard – Methimazole (oral) .3
- Pickles – Methimazole (oral) .4
- PTL – Fluoxetine (in food) .75
- Diamonds – Methimazole (2x 1/2 Tablet) (administered in Pate Food)
- Stitch – Methimazole (1/2 Tablet) (administered in Pate Food)
- Vera – Gabapentin (oral) .1
- Hex – Gabapentin (oral) .4
- Pinky – Gabapentin (oral) .1
- Vera – Cosequin/in food
- Pinky – Cosequin/in food(Sometimes she prefers 2 Chewies)
- Hex – Cosequin/in food
- Stitch and ET – Regular food for weight control
- Kitten – Make sure his bowl is full of ID kibble
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SHREDS CANNED FOOD WHEN ADMINISTERING MEDICINE IN FOOD.